FALL OPEN EQUIPMENT AUCTION
Last One of the Year!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2017 @ 9:00 AM
County Fairgrounds, 1308 Collie Road, Malvern, AR.
It’s time to look around and see what you need to sell. This is the auction where you the public can come to buy or sell. We want your equipment, tractors, backhoes, dozers, trucks, cars, farm equipment of all kinds, construction tools and equipment, RVs, camping trailers and boats. We will have buyers looking for just about everything. No household items.
The auction will be held inside the security fence at the fairgrounds.
NEW Check-in Times: MONDAY-THURSDAY (October 23-26) from 8 to 5, and FRIDAY (October 27) from 8 to NOON. Absolutely no items consigned after NOON on Friday. Loading tractor will be there for larger items.
Keep watching the website for terms, photos and list of some items. We will post items consigned daily. There is no telling what will show up at this auction.
TERMS OF CONSIGNMENT OPEN EQUIPMENT AUCTION
1. 10% commission to seller on each item that brings $100 or more, and 20% commission to seller on each item that brings less than $100. 6% commission to seller on each item that brings $5,001 to $10,000. 4% commission to seller on each item that brings $10,001 or more. In regard to smaller priced items, items will need to be grouped together in order to move things along day of auction. We will charge a $2.00 minimum PER lot. (Example: If a lot sells for $10, the commission will be $2 based upon the 20% commission. However, if a lot sells for $3, the commission will be $2, not 60¢.)
2. If the item does not sell or meet my reserve price, I will pay a $30 pass out fee.
3. Once item is checked in (consigned), it cannot be removed from auction due to the fact that potential customers have already seen it and may be back on auction day to purchase that particular item.
4. If the item does not sell or meet my reserve price and a deal is made on these premises or to someone attending the auction, the auction company is entitled to a commission.
5. All autos and trailers must have a title when checked in. If title is at the bank, this must be documented and stated when sold. Auction company will pay seller upon receipt of said title.
6. All trailers or unlicensed salvage autos selling with bill of sale only must be announced.
7. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. All guarantees are between the sellers and buyers.
8. If you want to guaranty or represent your item, be there and talk about it when it is sold or put notes on it stating the condition.
9. Checks will be mailed out the Wednesday following the auction.
10. If item is PO or does not sell, it will need to be removed from the premises. Auctioneer will be there Sunday afternoon from 1 till 5 for removal of items.
10% BP PER ITEM UP TO $1,000.
If an item is over $1,000 (PER ITEM), a 1% BP WILL BE CHARGED