HOT SPRING COUNTY 4-H BENEFIT AUCTION
~~BID NOW – AUCTION STARTS CLOSING
FRIDAY, APR. 9 @ 7:00PM
~~All proceeds go to the 4-H Foundation to help support different activities throughout the year. This is their major fundraiser and they need your help! The kids and leaders have gone out and collected all kinds of donations from local businesses and individuals. Now it is time for you, the public, to help support the kids and 4-H by bidding on these items!
~~Note: Due to COVID-19, the Board has elected to convert this year’s benefit auction into an online only auction. Please help us spread the word. There is a complete list of items being sold on our website. You may register and start bidding now. The auctioneer and 4-H representatives will be live online Friday, April 9th at 7:00PM, and you can turn your volume up to here them as each item sells.
~~Winning bidders will receive an email at the close of the auction. Pick up and payment will be Saturday, April 10 from 9:00AM to 1:00PM at the 4-H Building (1407 Hwy 270, Malvern, AR). Please make all payments to the Hot Spring County 4-H Foundation.
~~Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Register~~
- Go to www.staffordauction.com
- Click on the yellow “Bid Now” button
- Click on the red “Register to Bid” button
- Click on “Don’t have a HiBid account? Register Here”
- Step 1 – Type your email address in twice and click “Check Email”
- Step 2 – Fill in the information requested and click “Create New Account”
- Check the box agreeing to the terms. Click “Submit Registration”
- Click on “View Catalog” and you are ready to place your bids
AR. LIC. #372 DONALDSON, AR.
DAVID STAFFORD – AUCTIONEER/BROKER